Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Learning Nutritional Assessment with Me and Fellas

Hi All, time to be back to the overview of Nutritional Assessment
Right now, in the audiovisual session we will learn on:
1. Dietary Assessment Overview;
2. How to Calculate the Nutritional Requirement;
3. How to do 24-hour Food Recall


These video was made by the alumni and also our lovely lecturer Mrs Dr Rer.nat dr BJ Istiti Kandarina from Gadjah Mada University (project of HPEQ-Health Professional Education Quality by High Education General, Republic of Indonesia. These video is in Indonesia. Hope you enjoy (...seeing me as narrator and hearing my voice during the show haha :p).


2 comments:

  1. I would like to look into nutrition more. I think that I could be eating a lot healthier. I want to make sure I am getting all the nutrients I need in my diet. Thanks for sharing this video. It will be helpful for me to decide what I need to be adding to my diet. http://imaginalmindbody.com/nutrition/

    ReplyDelete